Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Will's Birthday!

About a week and a half ago, we got together with family to celebrate my brother's birthday!  It was fun to see everybody and eat some yummy food (including delicious chocolate cake)!  He has a new spring wardrobe and can do lots of online "nerd shopping" after opening up all his gifts!

Here was his yummy cake!  It was the first chocolate cake we had tried from our normal place - Will loves chocolate!
 While everybody was singing...I like this picture a lot!
 And this is unrelated to birthdays, but I love this picture of these two...SO sweet!
We all love an excuse to get together and eat and have cake!  Katie's 4th birthday will be here before we know it!  And she has been telling me she wants a Peppa Pig party at Monkey Joe's for about 2 months!  I am waiting until a little closer to time just in case a new idea is brought up, but I feel like that is what we will likely end up doing! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What in the world is "nerd-shopping?" I have never heard of that term, but I'm pretty sure I have done it!

    ReplyDelete