Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Weekend Recap

So what else did we do this weekend besides play in the snow?  Well, Friday night we ate dinner at the neighbors' house!  And we actually had as close to an "adult dinner" as we could - so nice!  Grilled steaks, twice baked potatoes, asparagus, crescent rolls, wine...perfection!  The girls got to eat and watch a movie, and the little brothers just hung out.  It was so fun!  And we actually sat at the dining room table - what a treat!  Hopefully we will get a dining room table soon so we can do this at our house!
 And of course we had to have some chocolate...this was my little message from Dove.  Isn't it the truth...
Saturday, we had the snow fun in the morning and then ate out with Brad's family that night.  I think I was in bed at 9:00 on a Saturday night - so nice and relaxing!

Sunday, we had a lazy day.  I did go on a run to some friends house so I could visit - it was a 2 for 1!  Exercise AND seeing friends!  Brad got a haircut...I was a nosy neighbor and went to an open house at a house a few doors down that is for sale.  And then we got ready and went to watch the Super Bowl with friends!  We stayed until the 3rd quarter and then had to get home and get the kiddos in bed.

I liked Beyonce!  Though I was sitting next to Katie watching it on this enormous, wall size TV and she was amazed.  Hopefully she doesn't think that outfit is "normal" - maybe she thought it was a bathing suit :)  I loved the songs they did...and Destiny's Child singing again!
Here I am with Tanja!  We went to the party at her parents' house.  We literally walked in the door and different people took the kids.  That means Brad and I got to eat together and not worry about the kids for 10 or 15 minutes.  Amazing.  Katie was hanging out with Tanja and Jack was being snuggly with some other folks. 
 And here we are...not the best picture, but I'll take it!  Katie wouldn't cooperate, and by this point, I think Jack was asleep in Tanja's mom's arms!
I have yet to see the Clydesdale commercial...we DVRed the game, so now we need to go back through and fast forward the game to watch the commercials :) I did love the Audi one with the guy at the dance...and the Taco Bell one with the old folks.  What were your favorites?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Taco Bell, Budweiser Clydesdale, and Oreo.... Glad you enjoyed the weekend!

    ReplyDelete