Wednesday, June 5, 2013

How Did They Get So Big??

How on EARTH can my sweet Katie look this old??? Yesterday was her first day of Summer Play Days - woohoo!! She is really excited (and I am certainly not complaining either)!  She came home yesterday with a memory verse...."God made all things." - Genesis 1:31 (but according to Katie, it is "Jenna says 1:31"...HA! I got a good laugh out of that!)...she knew it right away too!  I cannot wait to see all the fun things they learn and do this summer!
 And how in the world is Jack this big??! He looks so old now!  And he is hairs away from walking...yesterday I was out at a store and he was wiggly, so I set him down and held his hand and he was walking just holding onto ONE hand.  Good gracious.  Watch out, world.
 It is unacceptable that this is what my counter looks like....
What is that, you ask?  Why, it is the prep for his birthday party! AH! Yes, my baby boy turns ONE in just 10 days! Good gracious.  I cannot even believe it.  I think that is why I love putting all the thoughts into every detail for parties.  It keeps me from thinking too much about the fact that my babies are growing up.  So on that note, I am going to stop :)  Time to get busy on some fun crafts!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment