Monday, July 22, 2013

I Never Thought I Would Care

I haven't really gotten caught up in all the hoopla over the royal baby.  Of course, when Kate was hospitalized early in her pregnancy, I wanted the best for her, but that was the extent of it.  Oh, and she has looked cute in every.single.picture that has been put out there of her pregnant!

But when I woke up this morning and checked my email, I had a headline kind of email from Us Weekly (I subscribe to the magazine, so I get their emails as well) saying the baby is on the way!
 And I got excited!  I even started following a page on Facebook called "Royal Baby News" - oh dear.  But I guess it is only fitting - we had our own tea party with Kara and Carter the day of the big Royal Wedding (it was actually Katie's birthday!), so I guess it is only fitting that I am sort of excited about it all!

So, boy or girl?  Me? I think girl.  Who knows.  I also think it is so neat that there is such a tradition in how news of the baby's arrival is announced - with the announcement being displayed publicly behind the gates at Buckingham Palace! 

I just love this picture from last summer's Olympics.  They are so cute!  And I bet they have the cutest baby - they are such a good looking couple!
OK, now back to normal life things.  Like laundry, dishes, tidying up, and such. 

What do you think?  Boy? Girl? Don't care? I, for one, look forward to the issue of Us Weekly that talks all about the royal baby.  :)  

**UPDATE: It's a BOY!!! 8 lbs 6 oz! So excited for them and their little Prince!**

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment