Monday, July 29, 2013

July = LOTS of Celebrating

July is a party month for sure - there are so many birthdays in our family!  My grandfather is the 7th, my mom is the 10th, one cousin is the 11th, Brad's mom is the 15th, and my dad and another cousin are the 16th!  Whew!  I only got pictures at the celebrations for our moms, so that is what you will see here....

At my mom's celebration, we just got together at her house to eat and visit and have cake.  Jack was a wild man - he was exploring everywhere!  Of course an action shot is the only way to get a picture of him these days!
 And Katie was so excited - she absolutely loves birthday parties!
 Mom's cake was so pretty and SO good!  Love all those roses!
 And of course we had to make time for some presents to be opened!
I think she had a great, relaxing birthday - just what she wanted!

Brad's mom had a big birthday this year!  I won't give too many details, but she is starting a new decade! :)  I love this picture of her with the kiddos.  So sweet! 
 We all got together and went to dinner and then came back to our house for some singing and cake!  She was a good sport and wore the birthday hat :)
 And here she is with her little boy :)
 Such a sweet picture of her with Katie!  So cute!
 And the birthday cake!  I ordered a cake from our normal "go to" place (where my mom's cake was from), but they had a mix up and the cake wasn't available.  The upside to this problem was getting to try cake from a new place - and it definitely did not disappoint!  Strawberry cake with cream cheese icing - YUM!
 And I think this action shot was my favorite - Katie and Janette are both blowing the candles out and Jack looks like he is about to dive in!  HA!
We sure do love birthdays!  Can't wait to celebrate more birthdays with some yummy cake :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment