Friday, March 28, 2014

Bunnies + Choo Choos: Our Annual Adventure

Today was our annual outing to a local toy store to see the bunnies they have out around Easter time!  They also happen to have some dollhouses and train tables and then an area with model trains going.  Talk about paradise for children! Whew!
 
I love this picture of the kids - amazing that I actually got a good one!  I won't go into detail about the noises I have to make to get them to look at me AND smile! :)
 And the best way to catch him with a smile? Get a picture of him sitting at the top of his ramp!
 Katie is pretty cooperative for pictures - she knows the sooner she smiles, the sooner we are finished!
 And then we were off to pick Cee Cee up and head to the toy store!  Our first stop once we got there was to see the bunnies!
 Look at how cute those little balls of fluff are!  There were a few hopping around, but most of them were snuggled up together taking a snooze.
 Jack thought the bunnies were pretty fun to watch too! .... He didn't remember that this place had trains though :) Clearly that was his favorite part!
 Jack also thought walking around and looking at all of the toys was super fun.  Cutie boy.
 And then he found it.  The train table.  And there was no going anywhere else!  He made some friends and even shared some of the trains - amazing!
 I had to carry him over to the area where the model trains are out - at first he wasn't happy but then he saw the trains...he loved it! 
 And Katie did great at showing him that he could press buttons to make a fan go and the gate go up and down and swings go - such a fun area!
 I think this is the only picture I got with Cee Cee in it!
 Every time a train would drive by, Jack would yell, "CHOO CHOO!!!" - this is his expression when saying that :)
 Katie loves watching these trains too - she has always loved it!
 Love this picture!  He looks good in pink :) And he was so proud of his new Toms!
 After playing with the train table a little more, both kids picked something out and we payed and headed out.  Jack got a book about trains and Katie picked out a paint with water Hello Kitty book.  She also picked out one more thing to go with a friend's birthday present.  And I got some things to use as favors for Jack's birthday party. I'd call that a successful mission for sure!
 And my mom sort of got a picture of the three of us - whew!  I am 27 weeks 1 day - and I definitely look the part!  Sheesh!
 And then I tried to get a picture of the kids sitting on that wall.  This was the best I got!  At least they are both smiling - even if they aren't looking at me :)
I love that we do this each year!  To see our visit from 2013, click {here}...and for 2012, click {here}!  It is amazing how much Katie has changed...and Jack too!  Happy Friday!
 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We love going to Phillips! We went to see the bunnies yesterday! They're so cute.

    ReplyDelete