Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Real Life, Folks

I just uploaded quite a few pictures that I have taken recently...and man oh man.  There are some gems in there.  But among the ones where I bribed the crazies for a smile or requested that they kiss Baby's head are some pictures that give a slight glimpse of real life around our house.
 
Exhibit A.
This was before church this past weekend.  This is the only one of all three that I took.  Between uncooperative kids and a huffing-and-puffing husband, I opted to stop.  Brad did agree to take a picture of me and Katie that turned out pretty cute.  Actually Katie requested a picture of us together.  Love that.
 
And then this one is before we headed down for the bus just yesterday.  Jack didn't want any part of the experience and was trying to scoot away.  Katie's expression shoes she was clearly concerned for Ryan's well-being and trying to not let Jack knock him off.  Yep.  That's about right. 
And then from this morning, I found this.  Love.  A sweet smile from Katie.  And a wild, fun expression from Jack.  And a holy-crap-what-is-going-on-and-is-this-really-what-I-have-to-live-with expression from Ryan.
We have been crazy busy around here lately - new posts coming soon, but I wanted to get this posted first!  Now, off to get things prepped for a garage sale Saturday.  Ah!  Happy Hump Day!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment