Monday, April 18, 2011

Where Did It Go?

The weekend, that is. Where did it go? Seems like it was Friday and I blinked and it was Monday. Whew! Saturday I had to work and then we went over to some friends' house for a little while that night. Then Sunday, we slept in a little (9:00!! WOW!) and then went to late church. Once Katie went down for a nap, we trimmed the bushes out front, pulled weeds, and put mulch out. It looks SO much better! And I can't wait to put some flowers out there too - I've always intended to put flowers out every spring and then I just don't make it a priority, so it doesn't happen. This year it will, dangit! I did not get around to any of the crafty or Easter-y things I wanted to do, but I intend to do some of that this week - so stay tuned for some neat things coming up! So now it is Monday, and back to the grind. Grocery shopping, cooking, working, and all the fun things that come along with life. And now that it is naptime for the Little Lady, I can't decide whether to be crafty or curl up and read a book. Hmm...decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment