Saturday, April 2, 2011

Phoenix Sneak Peak

Last weekend, Katie and I ventured out to Phoenix to visit my dad and stepmom. It was so great to go out there. Again, we are trying to get all the airplane travel in before Katie turns 2 (so she is free), so that is why we've become jetsetters this month. And as usual, I took quite a few pictures while I was there, so I wanted to do a little sneak peak! There will be a formal post to come soon, but this will have to do for now :)
Waiting to head to the airport - she loves buckles right now!

Strolling around the Tempe Arts Festival (I got a purse and a necklace!)
We also went to the Phoenix Children's Museum. AMAZING!!! I wish we had one here - it was a blast!


This was one of my favorite parts - they had a huge area where swim noodles were hanging from the ceiling and you could run through them!


Cutie girl.

1 comment:

  1. Katie looks so grown up in these pictures. Especially the last one. She's getting too big too soon - Tell her to quit it. =)

    ReplyDelete