Friday, August 12, 2011

Foodie Friday

This week's featured dish is Faithful Provision's Slow Cooker Lasagna! I have to admit that I had never made lasagna before - especially in a crockpot. But I was excited to try! Brad had been craving lasagna for about a month, so I decided to give it a try! And MAN - it was delicious! We had it with garlic bread and caesar salad. And it was enough to feed three adults the first night, plus have 2 meals of leftovers for Brad! I highly recommend it - and I like that it doesn't take all day to cook.. I ended up using 12 lasagna noodles instead of 8, but I did add more water. I also didn't cook it for 5 hours as the recipe called for - I did it for 3.5 hours and it was perfect! I hope you like it as much as we did! Oh, and I apologize that I didn't get a picture of my pretty plate with food on it - I was too hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment