Friday, August 5, 2011

Foodie Fridays

I almost forgot to keep up with my Foodie Fridays - oops! But I made it just in time! This week, I wanted to spotlight another crockpot entree that I made. This past Sunday, I made Orange Juice Slow Cooker Pork and it was delicious! I probably should have served a salad or some bread with it, but it was alright the way it was. And I had full intentions of doing the recipe with my leftovers for the quesadillas but time got away from me. I think I may try it tomorrow - I would throw the pork in the skillet to dry it out some first. If I do end up doing it, I will report back!

It was such a simple recipe - just throw a pork shoulder in (I used a bone-in shoulder), some potatoes, some onions, salt, pepper, and orange juice! I did throw in some garlic and jerk seasoning as well - delicious! I highly recommend this recipe. The pork was nice and juicy! But I'd definitely suggest you serve with some garlic toast and a salad or something along those lines. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment