Thursday, October 3, 2013

Airport Meet Up

On Monday, one of my roommates from college and her hubby had a layover at the Nashville airport, so I took the kids and went to visit!  The timing was perfect - we went after Jack's nap (so he was in good spirits), and there was a Tootsies outside of security!  They ate a late lunch and we had an appetizer and got to visit.  And since we were at Tootsies, there was live music - so the kids were quite entertained by that!  We hadn't seen each other in about 14 months, so it was great to spend some time with them - even if it was only like an hour and a half!

Here I am with Robyn - we kind of coordinate with the colors of Tootsies!
 I got Katie to take one of me and Robyn and Justin!
 And an attempt at a pic of them with the kids - silly Jack.  He thought Justin was going to rescue him from the stroller :)
Hopefully we will get together sometime soon - they live in Gainesville now (if I had been thinking, we would've gone for the UT - UF game...oops!), so I feel certain we can find a time to get together one way or another :)  Love you, Beeno!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment