Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Go Preds!

Last Thursday night we went out with a group of friends to the second home game for the Nashville Predators!  It was so fun (even though we lost)!  Let's face it - the best part is the fights, anyway!  And there was a fight, so I left a happy girl (no, I am not a violent person, but I think the fights keep things interesting)!  We had super seats...this was our view of the ice...
I can't wait to take Katie to a game - I think she'd have a blast!  Not sure we will pay extra for super good seats, but we definitely will want to be close enough for her to be able to see what's going on.  We will figure it out!  I made Brad do a self portrait picture too - love this one!
And one of us with Katherine and Dallas - great picture!
I can't wait to go to another game - it makes for a fun night out for sure!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment