Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend Recap

Whew! What a weekend!  The Mister is definitely learning how to extend a birthday celebration! :)  He got home from work not too long after I did my post that we were prepping for a little birthday party for him - it was so fun!  Katie was so excited to sing and eat a cupcake (or two) and let him open all his presents and cards!
 Katie and the Birthday Boy!
 Jack was pretty excited about a cupcake too!
 Decisions, decisions! And yes - they were pretty good if I do say so myself!  Funfetti cake with strawberry icing and sprinkles!
 Can't you just see the excitement??!
 Even Sadie got in on the yumminess!
 And then I got to take a shower and go to a quick dinner with the other Ashley :) It was so fun to visit - we had not gone out together in a really long time!
Saturday morning we were lazy - and then I got up for a hair appointment!  Here is the before and after - less blonde and ready for fall!  I am going back to be my girl's "model" for a class all of the stylists are taking - straight, fine hair, no bangs....and willing to get 3 inches cut off!  Yes - I'm going short in just a matter of weeks!
Then it was time to head home and watch some football!  This was Brad during pretty much the entire UT game...
And we had friends over to watch football too! This was the girl's table :)  I got pizza for everybody to enjoy - clearly they all liked it!
 And Stella and Katie!  You can definitely see the pizza here :)
 And the little boys!  Jack had his eye on something and was ready to jump out of the chair!  He is loving the chairs these days - he is always so proud of himself when he sits!
And Sunday, we got up and went to church - and Brad's mom went with us!  We had some family over for brunch and to celebrate Brad's birthday as well - including this delicious cake! 
 And I had Bible study last night - I really am enjoying Beth Moore's Daniel study!  It is pretty intense, but I think that is a good thing!
Definitely a busy weekend, but it was so great to spend time with a bunch of family and friends.  It would have been even better if UT and Auburn could've pulled out a win, but oh well!  At least the Titans won :) 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment