Sunday, December 30, 2012

Here Comes Santa Claus + Alvin Adventures

Before I forget, I want to make sure to include the picture of the kids with Santa!  We actually went twice...I was that picky momma who got home and decided that the first picture was poor quality.  If I'm going to spend the money on the picture package, I want a clear picture...not a blurry one!  The kids and Santa all looked super, but it was way out of focus...so we went back the next day to ask if we could do a re-do.  They said sure, but of course there was a line the second time around.  The kids did great and we had a good picture this year!  I'm impressed that Jack liked Santa!
 And this year, we really got into the whole Elf on the Shelf deal.  Our elf is named Alvin and he had a lot of fun this year! When he came, he brought the stack of books to do again leading up to Christmas.  He also did some funny things (Katie LOVED it this year)!  He brought a letter from Santa (on official Santa letterhead) with a special card to write her letter to Santa.  We sent it back with Alvin that night - it was so fun helping Katie do this!  And then on Christmas Eve, his last day here, he brought Christmas jammies and a book to read that night (along with a goodbye letter)!
I can't believe 2012 is coming to a close.  What a fantastic year we have had!  Enjoy the last few hours of this year!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It has been a great year but I got a feeling 2013 is going to be even better!

    We didn't do Elf on the Shelf this year. My two little ones are too little but we are definitely doing it next year. I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete