Monday, December 3, 2012

My Christmas List: Show and Tell Monday

I have just finished coming up with ideas (which really wasn't that hard for me, let's be honest) for my Christmas list.  It does help that my birthday is in November - I try to make a list for both!  So here are the things on my list this year...

this Pandora ring (I know I have enough rings...this could be cute for a middle finger right though, right? :) ha!)
Coach Poppy Blossom perfume
Vera Wang Princess perfume
Clarisonic
You can never go wrong with a gift card!  I got a few lululemon gift cards for my birthday - I want more!  Love that place!
Target gift cards!
LOVE this necklace!
...and a monogram necklace!
I am totally a girl, no?  Jewelry, shopping, and perfume!  

There are a few other items I want....they are higher priced items (naturally).  
A new deck for the house.  
A swingset for the kids.  
We need a bluray player for downstairs.  
I want a cute cake stand (ours broke when we moved into this house).
We need new towels for our bathroom.
So...basically house stuff.  Oh, and I want to go to the Caribbean with just Brad for a week. HA!  That is a good one, right?!  I didn't say all of these things were realistic!! (while we are on unrealistic gifts, I'd also love some diamond earrings...)
But really? What it comes down to is the fact that I have my friends and family.  I have a roof over my head. I have food on the table.  I am blessed.  The other stuff? It is most definitely not as important...I want my kids to really know the true meaning of Christmas.  Sure, the stuff is oh so fun.  But I want to make sure we do a good job remembering what this time of year is all about!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That monogram necklace is perfect! :)

    Hopped over from Becky's link up and enjoying your blog!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh you will love your clarisonic!! Its great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter is wanting a Pandora bracelet this year. I've got a gut feeling that she is going to get it!

    I have a huge list of wants but your right, family and friends is enough for me too.

    ReplyDelete