Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday: Christmas Crafts

Holy cow...I don't know if Pinterest is the best thing ever or the worst thing ever.  I have all these ideas bouncing around in my head and no time to do them - so frustrating!  I am going to do these crafts this Christmas season though!  Here are the crafts I am loving today!
I'm LOVING this glittery handprint ornament!  It sounds fairly simple too!  Find the directions {here}!
 I'm LOVING this glittery ball ornament too! It seems so easy too - and then just use a Sharpie to write the name on!  All it takes is Endust floor cleaner and glitter - fun!  Find these directions {here}!
 I'm LOVING this holiday serving tray...and it is made out of PEPPERMINTS!  You place them on a cookie sheet with parchment paper and bake it and then let it sit!  That's it!  Find the detailed instructions {here}!
 I'm LOVING these citrus pomanders!  I have all the goodies to make these and cannot wait to get started! For detailed instructions, go {here}!
 I'm LOVING this cinnamon stick Santa!  I think I have the acrylic paint.  If not, I am certain I have fingernail polish and Sharpies :)
 I'm LOVING these Modge Podge fabric ornaments!  I had planned to do these with tissue paper, but I do have lots of fabric scraps, so I think I may give that a try too!  For more inspiration, click {here}!
I'm LOVING this idea to make handprint ornaments!  I was going to make them Monday but didn't have all the ingredients.  I definitely will make them this week!  Here is the recipe!
 I'm LOVING this fingerprint art!! I bought cardstock and ink pads at JoAnn's last week and cannot wait to do this!!
I cannot wait to get started on all these goodies!  And once I do them, I'll be sure to post about them! If you want to link up with WILW, click {here}!



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. the peppermint holiday tray is super neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the handprint ornament...might have to try that! And we love making the pomanders!! So yummy smelling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made an orange pomander ball when I was younger. It was from an American Girl craft book. Smelled yummy, but didn't really last long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been doing much crafting but I've been making pinterest recipes like mad lately. We did make the handprint ornaments and I warn you, they are harder than they appear. Well at least I thought so BUT I don't have a crafty bone in my body either. I want to make that peppermint tray too. It looks easy enough :)

    ReplyDelete