Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Whew!  We can add another successful Christmas to the books!  We celebrated Baby Jesus's birthday by giving to others, being thankful, spending time with friends and family, and eating a boatload of food!  More to come later, but I just wanted to wish y'all a very Merry Christmas! These two cutie pies had a blast!  And I am fairly certain we could open our own toy store :)  
When we do the Bible reading (as we do every year with my dad's side of the family) out of the Bible that has been in the family since 1775, this is the last verse that my grandfather reads.  And I just love it.
Merry Christmas to all...and to all a goodnight!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you all had a special Christmas! Can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete