Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Wednesday, already??! Good gracious!  It has been crazy around here...in a good-crazy kinda way.  So I guess that does make time fly!  Here's what I'm loving today...
I'm LOVING that Brad surprised me - weekend trip to NYC!! I've always wanted to see the big Rockefeller Christmas tree...now I can mark that off my bucket list!  A blog post to come later this week about the trip...it was awesome (aside from the journey home)!
 I'm LOVING the way these emergency numbers are displayed.  And it made me start thinking - as a child, I was taught these numbers on a landline.  Well, we don't have a landline...we both just use our cells.  But we have it locked with a passcode.  I guess I need to teach Katie how to get into my phone to dial 911 if she ever has to.  
 I'm LOVING this quote.  In light of all the events last Friday, I think this is very important.  I do have to say that I cannot imagine sending Katie to school this past Monday - I would be scared senseless.  Not because I think it would happen at her school.  But I also imagine none of those parents even thought about it being a possibility.  Gosh.  It just gives me chills - there are no words.  Except faith.  Now more than ever.
 I'm LOVING these pointers on loving a child.  So important.  Enjoy the little things.  
 I'm LOVING this quote (and the fact that there are dots on the background)!  Days around my house often seem like they drag on forever...but it also seems like Katie was just a baby like Jack.  You blink and a year has passed.  Or three.
 I'm LOVING these thoughts on motherhood.  Especially  the "this too shall pass" - everything is just a phase.
I'm LOVING this.  And I do this on a daily basis.  I am so blessed.  And I know I need to do a better job of  making sure all of my family and friends know that I love them.  
But most of all, I'm loving these two.  I hope they know they are so loved - loved to a whole new level that makes my heart feel like it might explode. 
Want to link up?  Jump over {here}!  Happy Wednesday, folks!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. what a cool surprise trip! and what a great time of year to go! can't wait to read more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your NYC trip was fabulous. I have only been there in the summertime. I can only imagine how beauiful it is around Chistmastime!! And what a cute pic of your little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those emergency numbers are displayed perfectly, i'll have to remember that someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poppin' by from the link-up! First time visiting! I can't wait to stop back and read about your trip to NYC ;) I agree that days sometimes seem long as a mother, but so true that the years seem too short! Your two little ones are adorable - love their attire! I have a 2 1/2 yr. old and 9 month old :)

    ReplyDelete