Sunday, April 22, 2012

Cute Day!

When I was growing up, any time I felt like I was having a "cute day," I would get my mom to take a picture of me.  Well, let's just say some things never change.  The big annual conference that I plan started on Friday and I actually felt kind of cute!  I got Brad to take my picture :)  I love that Sadie and Katie are in the picture too - so funny.  And then I asked Katie if she wanted a picture with me and she said no at first - but quickly changed her mind!  Isn't it cute?!  I don't like that my face was looking puffy closer up, but I guess that is part of the deal at 31 weeks pregnant, huh.  The conference was a great success and I am working on recovering from it :)
I just love this girl - and boy, oh, boy did I miss her while I was in the midst of all of the conference stuff!
Hope you are all having a super weekend! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment