Sunday, December 26, 2010

Annual Lights Night

About a week and a half ago, we headed out on the annual lights tour, hosted by my brother! Instead of the traditional limo outing, we headed even more in style this year! Will decided a trolley would be great - which it was! It held many more people (up to 30!) and it allowed Will's wheelchair to be locked down, so he was more comfortable. What a fun time we had! We all gathered a little earlier than the departure time so we could enjoy some yummy treats, and then we headed out. This year, we did a different route. There is an RV park near Opryland hotel that has a synchronized lights show - it was AMAZING. Then we headed out to Opryland Hotel to see their lights. It was pretty amazing to see everything rebuilt - hard to believe all of that was under water during the flood in May! We love this annual tradition, and we can't wait to see what we do next year!
The trolley!

My mom and me on our way to see some neat lights!

I took lots of pictures and videos at the synchronized lights show, and I think this picture is my favorite. So neat.

Will on the trolley!

Some of the lights at Opryland Hotel.

Will and myself :)

My mom, Will, me, and Brad! Not too shabby of a picture!

And, of course, Brad and myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment