Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SEC Champs!!

This post is a couple weeks overdue, but I couldn't resist!
Auburn played South Carolina in the SEC Championship game on Saturday, December 4.
I'm not sure if it was the fact that I used my new Auburn platter...
...or maybe that I remembered to put out our Auburn flag...

...or even my new Auburn shirt....

...or Katie's War Eagle dress...

...or lastly was it our friend's dog, Lucy, wearing her jersey?

....whatever it was, it WORKED!! Auburn won and is officially National Championship game bound!! Glendale, Arizona here we come! I hope we can make it to the game...but if not, we will for sure be featuring each of these options at home while Auburn takes on Oregon - and hopefully ends up with another win!
WAR EAGLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment