Friday, December 24, 2010

Third Annual GNO Ornament Exchange

Yep, it's the holiday season! And with that comes any excuse to get together with friends! And that we did. I can't believe this was our third gathering of the kind, but it was so fun! The Third Annual GNO Ornament Exchange was deemed a success again this year. We headed to our favorite restaurant - Red Pony!
And they most definitely did not disappoint! We did give the server a heads up this year that he'd need to keep the lima bean hummus coming, and that he did! MAN that stuff is good!

After we enjoyed some food and wine (their bottles were half off!), we moved on to the ornament exchange! Here are all of the goodies still wrapped.

And I got the neatest, girliest Santa ornament. I absolutely love it!

What a great group of friends. I am so blessed to have each of them in my life! Girls' nights keep me sane, for sure!!

And, of course, I had to take a picture of the Christmas tree in the square of downtown Franklin - it was so beautiful!

My ornament found the perfect spot on the tree this year! Can't wait for another GNO and next year's annual ornament exchange!


No comments:

Post a Comment