Saturday, December 18, 2010

'Tis the Season!

Last weekend we got all gussied up and headed out on the town for Brad's company Christmas party! I must say that this year's shindig was definitely a step up from the last couple of years.

Before heading to the party, we enjoyed a double date dinner with some of our friends at a great restaurant. I was the only one who had not been to this hot spot - I'm so glad I finally did! The food was great and the ambiance was perfect.

Then we headed across the street to a trendy highrise condo building where the party would be held. It was on the 9th floor and had a great view of downtown Nashville's skyline!


And of course we had to take some pictures. Here are our friends, Melinda & Jonathan. Jonathan and Brad work together! (PS: Be sure to check their blog out - a link can be found on the sidebar to the right. M is so witty and entertaining...and she finds out this week whether they will be having a boy or a girl!)

And here we are. Not too shabby of a picture! I love an opportunity to get dressed up and have a night out with adults!

Being silly :) Melinda told us to "lovingly gaze into eachother's eyes". Of course we just laughed!

And a picture of Melinda and myself. Of course this was after we both had to take a minute and discuss which side was our better side!

What fun! Stay tuned for more posts about what we've been up to lately. I finally uploaded some more pictures, so I can do all these posts that have been bouncing around in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment