Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Birthday Celebration #3: Real Deal

In an effort to catch up on all the blog posts swirling around in my brain, I decided to skip Wordless Wednesday. Here is birthday post #3 for Katie - and don't worry, there's just one more! She clearly has a big fan club, huh! After she woke up from her nap on her actual birthday (last Friday), we had a little family celebration! The weather was amazing, and her big gift was the water/sand table, so we had her open everything outside in the back yard. A couple of her presents were leftovers from Christmas - ones that she didn't get to! Oh my. Two words....spoiled. rotten. Anyways, here are some of the pictures I took!

All the goodies waiting on her to wake up!
She was excited to go outside (and so was Sadie)!

Getting ready to go down the stairs - and spotting the Elmo goodies and other toys!

She got a Tickle Me Elmo - and she loves him so much! The only thing is - when I turn him on and he laughs and falls over, Katie is very disturbed! She thinks he is hurting, I guess!

Giving Elmo a great big hug!

"WOW! Another Elmo toy!"

Opening yet another gift - and take a wild guess. Something Elmo!

I love her expression here! She was patiently waiting on Brad to open up the box and get her Elmo hands out!

She loves them!!

Picture with Elmo and Momma!

I absolutely love this - Katie was wanting to give Sadie a big kiss!

She was so proud that Elmo was up by her slide! Love her expression here!

Another cute face!

It looks like she found her long lost best friend! So fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment