Monday, May 9, 2011

Royal Tea Party

This is clearly way behind, but I wanted to be sure and do a post about it! Katie's birthday included another big event - the Royal Wedding! I could not drag myself out of bed to watch it, but I saw plenty of coverage when I got up. I thought Kate's dress was absolutely beautiful - and she looked like a true princess. Seeing all of the different hats was very entertaining. Kate's sister also looked amazing! To celebrate, we went over to our friends' house for a royal tea party! I made little coloring books for the kiddos to color (wedding cake, picture of the couple, hats, etc) and Kara made an amazing tea party menu! It was such fun - definitely fun to celebrate the wedding, as well as Katie's birthday!

Coloring the pages I printed out...
I also bought tiaras and a pink feather boa at the party store - we looked so festive!

The amazing spread of food Kara made!

So much fun! Definitely something we will remember for years to come!

Katie with her Auntie Kara!


Carter and Katie acting silly after lunch!

Carter wanted to wear the tiara too!

"How do I look?? Is my tiara straight?"

No comments:

Post a Comment