Saturday, September 24, 2011

And We're Back

We made it home safe and sound - and we actually ended up coming home early.  I can't believe Brad convinced me to leave the beach early...pretty ridiculous if you ask me!  He was bored the last couple of days - he isn't as much as of a beach bum as I am :)  And I think we decided that Katie loves stomping in the water as the waves roll onto the beach, but she is more of a pool girl.  She did love playing in the sand though!  And I love that she called the condo where we stayed "beach home" - so silly.  We were all pretty thrilled to get home in time to sleep in our own beds last night.  Katie did great on the 10 hour drive - she read books, looked out the window, danced, slept, snacked....a successful and uneventful drive for sure!  We got home at around 12:30 and unloaded the car and hit the hay.  Then we picked Sadie up this morning - so we are a complete family again! I need to go to the store at some point - we've got nothing!  And we are kinda tired of eating out.  Oh well - the joys of traveling!  Katie and I headed to the Farmer's Market this morning - I got a beautiful bunch of flowers and lots of veggies - love it!!  Now it's time to do some laundry, settle back into our own routine, and watch some college football!  War Eagle!  Be looking for a beach trip post soon....Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment