Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Girl's Night Out

I think it is so important to have a group of girls you can go out with and just be yourself, kick back, have a glass of wine, and enjoy time together.  Well, we all FINALLY got together again last night!  It had been way, way, way too long for my liking :) Like at least 4 or 5 months!  Anyway, we all got together at a little Italian restaurant - I had never been before and will definitely go back!  It was perfect - we had a table out on the patio (thankfully it was covered since it started to rain as we were leaving) and had it to ourselves most of the time.  The food was delicious.  The company was amazing.  And we need to do it again soon.  On a sidenote, I have the best neighbor EVER :) She had Katie come over to play with Stella so I could enjoy a night out with friends (Katie was going to go with me).  I have to say I definitely enjoyed myself more being able to just relax as opposed to manage Katie's restless self.  And they had bath time and playtime and Katie fell asleep over there - I just walked home and put her in the crib when I got back.  Amazing.  And such a fun night!  Hopefully we can do another GNO before then, but we are all going to see the Nutcracker in December!  And of course our annual GNO dinner and ornament exchange.  Such fun girls!

1 comment: