Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Welcome back! It's time for another edition of WILW! This one is going to be shorter than most of mine typically are...you'll see why in my post :) And if you wanna link up, please do...I think it is a great time to focus on happy things!

I'm LOVING that we are at the BEACH! Katie is loving the sand and ocean, and of course swimming in the "blue pool" too! And don't you worry...I'm taking lots of pics and will do a lengthy post of the fun we are having (even though it has rained everyday...gotta love beach weather)!

I'm LOVING this alphabet wall! What a fun idea to decorate a big wall. I'm working on collecting ideas for a certain someone's big girl room coming up in the next few months and love this!
I'm LOVING that Katie calls Winnie the Pooh "Poop"!! I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that she mainly sees him on her Huggies diapers??

I'm LOVING this adorable outfit...for Katie of course! I thought about getting one and doing a very hungry caterpillar birthday party for her next year! We shall see...

4 comments:

  1. That Hungry Caterpillar outfit is so cute! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the party idea...super cute! PS. I'm totally jealous you're at the beech. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that ABC wall I'm thinking of doing one in my girls room

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love that outfit!!!

    Your blog is precious as well!! Hope you had a wonderful Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete