Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Soapbox Second

This post has been a long time coming.  And I don't get on my soapbox very often.  But man, there are just some things that bug me.  And near the top of the list is those freakin' stick people on the backs of people's cars.  And I apologize to anyone that has said stick people stuck on the back of your car.  It's just not my style.  It just bugs me for some reason.  And I remembered about a year ago, we were coming back from a Labor Day Weekend trip and we saw a van with WAY too many of these stickers.  The jury is still out as to whether this is legit or if they are mocking the sticker idea.
 What do you think??

Brad keeps saying he is going to get us some stick people for my car.  An Auburn lady (yes, you can even customize them for your team of choice), a UT man, a little girl, and a dog.  I think I would throw up if I saw those on my car.  And I know he wouldn't do that because he isn't a fan of bumper stickers.

So, that is my "Soapbox Second" - just a brief glimpse into my preferences, ideas, passions, etc.

And while I was looking for that picture, I decided to see if I could find a picture of Katie from a year ago to see how much she's changed.  This is as close as I could get!  Crazy girl had a boo boo on her forehead from falling into something.  Gosh she has changed so much over the last year!

2 comments:

  1. I hate those things too! That mini van is hysterical-I am hoping they are doing it be sarcastic, but who knows-they do have other gigantic stickers on the van. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stickers are RIDICULOUS!!! I hate them.

    ReplyDelete