Friday, September 9, 2011

Foodie Friday

 This week's recipe features Publix's Blackened Steaks and Horseradish Cream with Butter-Basted Potatoes.  Man, it was good!  The potatoes were great with dinner, but they were almost better as leftovers!  I think that is a sign of a good dish.  It was definitely a manly meal - Brad was a big fan!
Also, after seeing this picture of my plate compared to others I have taken with my nice camera, I have decided that I must only use the nice one - the pictures just don't compare!  Also, you will notice that I finally did away with the turquoise on the emblem (or whatever you think it's called) up there - I think the black writing definitely looks better!  I hope you have a great Friday and a nice weekend! And enjoy this recipe - it is super easy and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment