Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm super excited about today's WILW!  I hope you are too! I think I am rejuvenated after the great beach trip while also trying to get back into the routine of our life!  If you want to link up with Jamie, go {hErE}!
 I'm LOVING this AWESOME door hanger that I bought from Minebydesign Powell on Facebook!  I love it because we are clearly a House Divided with Auburn and UT - and it has DOTS! My favorite!
 Doesn't it make the door just awesome? And super cute for football season.
 I'm LOVING getting everything out for Fall!  I pulled out some of my fall decor this past weekend and I love it!  I still need to buy some mums, put the hand towels out, and we still need to go to the pumpkin patch - I love that tradition!


 I'm LOVING how our flowers just exploded while we were out of town!  They are clearly loving the cooler temperatures and all the rain we had while we were gone.  They are huge and all bloomy (is that a word??) and I love seeing it when I get home!
 And of course a few artsy-fartsy pictures playing with the settings on my camera....
 I think I may like this one better because of the lighting....
 I'm LOVING knitting!! When we got home, I showed my mom what I was doing and she said I was trying to teach myself the wrong way (that would explain all the frustration for sure)!  So she showed me how to cast on and knit the rows - I still need to learn how to cast off though.  I am working on a little scarf for Katie has my first project - it's definitely not perfect, but it looks like something real!  This was a picture of what I did Sunday morning - again, a work in progress!
 I'm LOVING this guy!  We hadn't had a good picture together in quite some time, but we got one the other night while out celebrating his birthday - and don't you worry...a separate post about that celebration is coming!  I also think another side item that I'm LOVING in this picture is how tan I am :) This has to last the whole winter!
What are YOU loving today??

6 comments:

  1. popping over from WILW. There needs to be a way that the summer tans last all winter! (without the beds!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to learn how to knit but I haven't done it yet. I think I need someone to show me because I would definitely not figure it out on my own! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you from WILW and love your post! Cute football door hanger. :) I'm a knitter myself and had a few things about knitting in my post today. Welcome to the world of knitting. Check out raverly.com if you have a chance. Knitting is a super addicting hobby beware! But lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your door hanger! that's adorable!

    {I've got a Kate Spade giveaway going on right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you are knitting! I use that same yarn to make dish rags in squares. That might be a fun project for you too! :) Have a great week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the divided football! I will definetly be ordering soon!

    ReplyDelete