Thursday, January 3, 2013

Smocked (+ others) Swap

Today I am linking up with Kelly's Korner to participate in the smocked swap!  I have two outfits that I just put away, so I thought I'd include them!  And I am including a couple of other goodies that I am trying to get rid of too!  If you're interested, just leave a comment with your paypal email and which item(s) you want!  

Also, if you commented on last week's monogram swap, please look back at the comments as I have responded (or check the spam in your email because I also emailed you)!

Flit & Flitter size 3T dress - $16 shipped OBO
Matilda Jane size 4 Teaberry top - $22 shipped OBO
 Matilda Jane size 4 Rosemary tee - $13 shipped OBO
Shrimp & Grits 3 month bubble - washed but never worn - $20 shipped OBO

Zuccini 6 month smocked Christmas tree longall - worn ONCE! - $35 shipped OBO
Zuccini 6 month smocked Santa outfit - perfect for a visit with Santa! - $23 shipped OBO
Right now, I am looking to buy girl size 5 spring/summer smocked goodies and boy 9 month (for now), 12 month (for late winter/early spring), and 18 month (for summer)!  If you have those things, please comment with a link to your blog/FB page! Thanks!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am interested in the Shrimp and Grits bubble. Maryelizabethjackson81@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete