Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday + Oh, How Pinteresting

It's Wednesday yet again...even though I told Katie's teacher to have a nice weekend yesterday (yes, it was Tuesday) - whoops!  Here's what I'm loving today (thanks to Pinterest for the majority of them)!
I'm LOVING this reading nook!  Doesn't that look so fun!?
I'm LOVING this brightly colored outfit for spring/summer.  I can't wait for warmer temperatures and sunshine!
I'm LOVING this leg workout...surely I can handle this...15 minutes?!  I think I can handle it (and then not be able to feel my legs)!
I'm LOVING these cookies!!!  Nutella Stuffed Funfetti Cookies - there are no words.  And I think I may need to make these.
I'm LOVING this dining room set.  I have curtains up in the dining room now and it is really making me want to get a table and chairs in there...this is the Arcadia Collection at World Market.  I don't think we would get the bench - we'd get all chairs.  I am going to look at some antique stores soon to see if I can find a pretty one somewhere.
I'm LOVING this table and chair set - the Cortona collection - from Pottery Barn.  Of course it is much more expensive, but they are sort of similar. 
I'm LOVING the Orleans set at Haverty's.  Whew! We have gone in to look at this one a few times and we both love it.  Now we just need to bite the bullet and find one and get it!
Want to link up?  Jump over {here} for What I'm Loving Wednesday ... and jump over {here} for Oh, How Pinteresting!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Those cookies look amazing! I wonder how I could get those legs and still eat those cookies??

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete