Saturday, June 9, 2012

Baby Dinner

Before Katie was born, my friend Tanja's parents offered to have Brad and myself over for dinner (my favorite dish her mom makes to be exact).  It was so great - a delicious meal and then such a nice time sitting on the screened in porch.  Well, this time they asked if I wanted to have another dinner before Jack is born. Who would turn that down?  We went over for dinner (without Katie - we wanted to be able to sit back and relax) and it was just perfect.  Tanja and her boyfriend Nick were there along with Tanja's parents.  The food was great.  And it was so nice to sit back and relax.  

Here is a picture of me and Tanja - whew!  Lots of belly for me...
And me and Brad!
Us with Tanja and Nick...
And Tanja and Nick...
I can't believe we have already had this dinner - it definitely makes things more real knowing that Jack will be here...in less than a week!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment