Friday, June 8, 2012

Big Sister Seat

We decided it was time to go on and install the infant carseat...ya know, "just in case."  I don't think the little mister is going to make an early debut, but a carseat is pretty crucial, so we went ahead and did it.  And by we, I mean Brad.  Plus we also thought it would be a good idea to have it in there so Katie could get used to it.  He installed the carseat Monday night, so on Tuesday morning when we left for school, we made a huge deal out of her "promotion" to the big sister seat and the fact that she would now get to sit behind me.  And she was SO excited.  Whew!  Dodged that bullet...well, at least for now.  She has to have everything in proper order, so I was slightly worried that this would throw her off.  But she loves it!  She wanted to tell everybody and show everybody her big sister seat!

Here is Brad buckling her in - and she was SO excited!
 I can't get enough of this sweet girl...and I am so glad she likes her new seat!
 And boy, oh, boy is it weird to see two carseats in the back of my car.  Whew!  SO strange!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We have the same car seat!! My son calls it the GO Bucks seat since it is OSU colors. I love this one so much for than the infant seat.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete