Friday, August 10, 2012

Foodie Friday: Pesto Tortellini

I know - it has been forever since I've done a Foodie Friday, but since I actually put together a decent meal this week, I decided to do a post!  I will probably do another one next week with another dish that I made recently (and who knows, maybe I'll make that same dish again next week - easy and delicious)!  

This week, I made a delicious salad, pesto cheese tortellini with pine nuts, and ice cream sundae for dessert!
It is all super easy - just a matter of putting it all together!

The salad had romaine lettuce, strawberries, glazed pecans, and mango poppyseed dressing (Publix brand). 

We cooked the packages of pasta and put pesto sauce and pine nuts with it.  We also baked some garlic bread to serve with the pasta.

And then the ice cream sundae is self-explanatory...ice cream, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, whipped cream, sprinkles, and cherries!  Of course we went with patriotic sprinkles since the Olympics are still going on :)

And the good part?  We had leftovers!  I had the rest of the salad for lunch the next day and we all had pasta for dinner that night!

Happy Friday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment