Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!  Hope your week has been fabulous so far - I feel like I am kind of losing track of days...I guess we are staying super busy!  This week has been full of swim lessons, playing with friends, and a dentist appointments for a couple of fillings for me (boo!).  I decided to find a few fitness ideas to help inspire me (and maybe you too!) this week.  Here is what I'm loving...
I'm LOVING these workout ideas.  They all seem rather manageable, right??  I like that they all can be done at home and not at the gym.  Which one do you think is the best bang for the buck -good workout and time efficient?




 I'm LOVING this nail polish Katie and I got last week.  We still need to use it and I cannot wait!  It is such a fun color!
 I'm LOVING this outfit inspiration I found on Pinterest.  This is definitely something I could wear - and WOULD wear!  It is all so cute - and I love the pop of pink!  And I want sunglasses like those - I looked at Target yesterday and didn't like them.  Any other suggestions for cute, cheap ones?
 I'm LOVING this - I think I'm ready for fall, huh!  Between the outfit and wanting football season to hurry up, I'd say so!  I want the cooler weather...heck, I do want everything mentioned here!
What are you loving today? Link up {here}!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think I pinned that same outfit a few weeks ago! Perfect weekend outfit for the fall - wish I could wear it to the office too.

    ReplyDelete