Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy middle of August!  And actually, today, Jack is TWO MONTHS OLD! What?! Where did the time go?!  A post coming on that.  For now, here's what I am loving today!
I'm LOVING this!  My mom just laughs that Katie is exactly like I was when I was that age, so I felt this was quite appropriate!
 I'm LOVING that Katie loves setting her buddies up and taking their pictures.  I think she has learned from me and all the pictures I take of her and Jack!
 I'm LOVING anything having to do with Target - and this is so appropriate.  Everybody knows there is no "really quick" involved in a Target run! 
 I'm LOVING this verse.  I saw someone posted this on Facebook and I just love it. 
 I'm LOVING this quote too!  And boy, oh boy, is that appropriate!  Katie is a pro at "making memories" these days.  And though that is true, she has started cleaning up when she knows someone is coming over or if we are going to do something fun.  And she puts everything in its place too - without us even asking!  I don't know what prompted it, but I am certainly not complaining.  And I hope it lasts!
I'm LOVING these two.  As I've mentioned before, I am really trying to exercise 3-4 times a week.  So this is how I have been doing it.  Doesn't Katie look huge next to him?? Gosh!
What are you loving today?? Link up {here}! 


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love all of these!! That picture of Katie taking a picture of her dolls is absolutely adorable! You have THE cutest kids! Loving your blog, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom always says the same thing to me!

    Have a lovely day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete