Saturday, August 25, 2012

Science Fun

First of all, when did my sweet pea turn into such a little lady??  Earlier this week, we headed to a local science center with some friends and had a blast!  We have had a family pass since last fall and only used it a grand total of TWO times.  Pretty silly.  I may have to renew it - I discovered that they have a great play area for kids 6 and under.  It's a great area to let Katie play while I feed Jack - and for Jack to play once he is more interactive!  Here are a few pictures from our day.

Before we left - so sweet!
 She loved building with these!
 And she was slightly obsessed with driving this truck - she kept asking me to sit in the back while she drove!
 Crawling through a tunnel to see the dinosaurs
 And when we were leaving - LOVE this picture!  And love this girl :)
Photobucket

1 comment: