Saturday, January 14, 2012

They Better Be Right!

Well, it seems that all of the mommas in our lives are thinking this sweet baby is going to be a boy!  The pregnancy has definitely been different, but that doesn't always mean anything.  But, with that in the back of my head, I was glancing through the clearance items at Target the other day and found all of these cute things at least half off!  The first four things are all car themed and so cute - washcloths, towels, blankets, and onesies!  And then a set of onesies and pants.  I sure hope these mommas are right!  Otherwise, if you are having a boy, this may very well end up being your gift :)
 I also found this cute sleepsack at TJ Maxx - we used one of these with Katie for a long time! So I went ahead and bought it...
 And some sweet, soft, POLKA DOT blankies - aren't these all adorable?! I kind of want to keep them for myself, but that could just be weird :)  I think dots are just fine for little boys, don't you??
 And....just in case...I loved this one so much that I bought it in pink, just in case :)

In other baby-related news, one of Katie's buddies at school let her borrow a Big Sister book!  She was SO excited to give it to Katie.  Her mom had a baby boy at the beginning of December.  I apologize for the blurriness - the girls were super excited :)  Here she is giving Katie the book!
 And Katie was showing it off to everybody - it was also fun for some of the other moms to find out that Katie is going to be a big sister!
 And here they are sitting in a chair together looking through the book!  I can't wait for this book to become part of our daily reading - Katie will need all of the preparation possible!
Lastly, the other day, Katie was using me to hold onto to stand up and sit up and all of that.  I had to gently remind her to be careful of Mommy's belly because there is a baby in there!  She sat still for a second and you could tell she was thinking hard.  Then she leaned down and snuggled on my belly. Precious.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment