Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bedding Options

Of course since finding out Baby C is indeed a baby boy, I have been spending some time on amazon looking at baby boy bedding!  And I was actually able to steal Brad away from his work tonight after laying Katie down (his busy season is thankfully winding up) to take a look at some options.  So here we are.  We have 4 very cute options.  I think I'd be alright with any of these.  I am trying not to go with animals since Katie's nursery had an animal/tropical theme.  I thin the transportation or alphabet theme would be precious!  Originally, the third one was my absolute favorite.  But now as I sit here and type this post and stare at these pictures, I am leaning towards the first one.  What do you think?  Feel free to comment and vote!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. #1 and #3 are my favs. #3 if you want a more subtle theme. #1 if you're going all out. Yay for baby boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like option #3 the best, but you definitely can't go wrong. All of the options are adorable!

    ReplyDelete