Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday, guys and gals (well, let's be honest...probably 99% gals)!!  Here's what I'm loving today!
I'm LOVING that I find out if we will be on team blue or team pink for Baby C TOMORROW!!!!! Yep, that's right - I can hardly stand it.  Like I mentioned previously, I'd say 98% of people are thinking boy.  And the other 2% just want to be different :)  I'll try to do a blog post tomorrow afternoon with the good news!
I'm LOVING this essie nail polish - it is #560 and called Peach Daiquiri.  It looks great on!  I think it may be my spring staple this year (so long, Cajun Shrimp!)...
I'm LOVING this newborn pic!  The colors are so fun - and it has a vintage feel too!  I think it'd be cute done flowery and girly with the vintage touch as well...
 I'm LOVING all of the intense colors in the picture I came across on Pinterest!  The flowers are great, I love the vases, and the turquoise in the background is amazing!
I'm LOVING how excited Katie gets when Nemo finds his daddy.  She is loving Finding Nemo these days, and she just shakes and giggles with excitement when Nemo and his daddy are swimming towards eachother!  So sweet!
 I'm LOVING this idea for Easter eggs!  I feel like I have put this on WILW before, but if so, it totally deserves another feature.  It is just adhesive dots on the eggs and then roll it in the colored glitter! Amazingly easy...and mess-free (as long as you don't spill glitter everywhere)!!
 And, of course, I'm LOVING my sweet girl!  This was us at a friend's house watching the Super Bowl!  I love my girl :)  I'm also loving how Katie has been dancing and twirling and singing so much lately - so cute!
What are YOU loving today?? Wanna link up? Go {here}!

No comments:

Post a Comment