Friday, February 17, 2012

Foodie Friday: Slow Cooker Lasagna

TGIF for sure!  And the good part? We have zero weekend plans.  That makes me super duper happy! Hopefully get some good quality family time in since Brad has been working like a wild man these last few weeks!

This week, I made Faithful Provision's Slow Cooker Lasagna.  I had made it once before and it was tasty, so I decided it was time to do it again!  It is yummy and SO easy - perfect for a weeknight meal.  I paired it with a salad kit and some garlic bread and it was perfect!

Here is the creation in the crockpot before we all started digging in! 
 If you are wanting the recipe, jump on over to the Faithful Provisions site!  The direct link to the recipe can be found {here}!  I highly recommend it - I only cooked mine for about 3.5 hours, so you can get it all loaded in the crockpot at lunchtime (or during the kids' naptime, or in the morning before work - and it will sit on warm), and it will cook and be ready just in time for dinner!
This is what my plate looked like - super delicious!  And I had Milo's sweet tea with Splenda mixed with Publix raspberry iced tea to drink.  Perfection! 

Happy weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment