Friday, February 10, 2012

Foodie Friday: Sun Dried Tomato Dip

Happy Friday, folks!  I had a slight panic attack because I thought that Blogger wasn't going to be my friend anymore (it said something about not being compatible unless you have Google Chrome as a browser or something like that), so I bit the bullet and downloaded Google Chrome as the browser.  Seeing as I am less than 5 minutes into my experience with it, I have no complaints yet - it is a bit faster than my Internet Explorer!  Sorry for that - I'm just happy that it is letting me post and see comments and see stats!

Today's Foodie Friday is a Pinterest find (of course...what isn't these days?!)!  Man, what would we do without Pinterest!  I wanted to make a fun dip for the Super Bowl party and this sounded pretty easy and delicious.  So I made it.  And lots of it.  It filled a whole 9x13 dish!  If you are interested in seeing the ingredients, here is the link for it! Easy and delicious!  
 And I wanted to throw in a little family pic from the gathering.  Did you love any specific commercials from the Super Bowl (yes, I know, I'm late in the game for asking that...)?  I did - the tan M&M commercial, and the VW one with the St. Bernard dog! So cute :)  I think there was one other one, but I can't think of it right now! 
Have a super weekend! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment