Thursday, February 23, 2012

Online Window Shopping

I was doing some online browsing the other day and came across some things that I am definitely adding to my mental wish list!  Here they are ...

Pottery Barn Kids Bookcase (in navy or red probably)
I love that it is compact! There is also a shorter, wider version with only 3 shelves that is an option too!
The Original Toycase bookcase
I love that it has shelves for books and then places for toys too! And it can be fully customizable!  Find them on Facebook!
Big Sis and Lil Bro shirts
These are from My Little Legacies 
I love these tanks! 
These are also from My Little Legacies!  And they can be made to match most Matilda Jane collections (or probably any shorts/skirt/pants)!
Caterpillar set
I love the dots, of COURSE - and the font and caterpillar are adorable too!  This is by SheShe Made!
I absolutely LOVE this baby boy gown - obviously using the name we've picked out...
Aren't these colors fun?!  Also a SheShe Made find!
I think this could totally match the baby boy gown - for Katie though!
Yep, another SheShe Made creation!
This brother/sister set with the monogram and name - adorable, right?!
And yes, it is also a SheShe Made find.  I think I must really like their things!
LOVE this striped hat for a newborn baby boy - isn't it cute??
I found this on Maddie Lou Beanies and think I might have to have it...
And I found a little something I've wanted for a while too - the "Happy Everything" plate that you can change the attachment on depending on the holiday or celebration!

*Unfortunately, I was not asked to post about any of these companies.  It would, however, be awesome if they wanted to send me any of these things to "test" and feature on my blog.  A girl can wish, right?!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment