Monday, February 6, 2012

Lazy Monday Morning

We love a lazy, pajama-wearing morning.  And that's just what we are having!  I went in when I heard Katie up and going potty - look at that hair!! She must have had some wild dreams last night!  Of course she wouldn't cooperate for a picture, so this one will have to do!
 I am glad a lazy morning was in order for Katie too - I woke up with congestion...and I swear the gland on the left side of my neck has never hurt this bad (and it is like a goose egg)!  I am feeling a little bit better now that I am up and at em thank goodness!  I love this of Katie and Sadie watching some Sesame Street!
 And this one didn't turn out so well, but they were both looking out the window at the birds flying around!  So cute.
We just finished eating breakfast - well, I guess it is technically brunch at this time of day.  I may do a little work and Katie wants to color.  Sounds pretty nice to me!  Happy Monday!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of Katie and Sadie. They look like they are the best of friends. Almost makes me want to get a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. I am so sorry about your gland. I hope it goes down soon. I don't know why; but this post made me laugh and cry at the same time... I love you!!

    ReplyDelete