Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Few Randoms...

  • I went to look back at my 20 week picture with Katie and didn't have one!! There is a 19w4d picture and then a 21 week picture.  I couldn't believe it!  I guess I will have to take another one next weekend so I do a "compare the belly pics" post!
  • Do not buy candy at the store in the mall - I wanted some Sour Patch Kids (yum!) and payed almost $3 for the equivalent of what I could've gotten for a dollar at Walgreens.
  • I am a sucker for BOGO - I went to Motherhood Maternity to buy some new maternity jeans (BY MYSELF - pure bliss!), and the clearance section was BOGO, so I got 4 tops! But hey!  I only payed for 2! :)  And I get tired of wearing the same things over and over when I already don't feel terribly attractive - yay for new options!
  • A pregnant woman in a grocery store is dangerous.  Even if she has a list.  I went for milk and some items for a recipe for what I'm taking to a Super Bowl Party and ended up spending $91.  What extras were included? Cheese-Its, Lemon Perrier, Chex Mix, and Raspberry Tea.  I also got some things for Katie (popcorn, donuts, bananas, "brownie cookies"...).  Oh my.
  • I am almost finished reading my second book of the year - Water for Elephants!  Not too bad for this early in February!  I am debating what to read next - maybe start the Hunger Games? Or Girl With the Dragon Tattoo? Do you have any suggestions?
  • I love hearing Brad and Katie playing - I just got home from the store and they are playing upstairs.  I think it is supposed to be "quiet time", but I hear lots of giggling!
  • I don't care who wins the Super Bowl.  I am more excited about the commercials and the food that people are bringing.  Oh and our friends too :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment