Friday, February 3, 2012

Foodie Friday: Crockpot Pork Tenderloin & Parmesan Roasted Potatoes

I am really excited to share these recipes because the meal was FABULOUS (if I do say so myself)!  I highly recommend this meal - very easy (it involves a crockpot, for goodness sakes!) and potatoes!  We also had a spinach salad that was tasty as well.

Our friends that came over brought some pretty flowers and some sparkling grape juice! How thoughtful of them - I need to crack open those bottles soon and pretend it is wine!  Maybe I can even use the wine glass (or whine glass) that I posted the picture of yesterday!
The main dish was a Crockpot Pork Tenderloin.  I know this picture does not really do it justice - after cooking and soaking, it is so tender and delicious!
And here is the recipe!  My neighbor Jill made it for us not too long ago and it was delicious - so I wanted to give it a go as well!
We also had Parmesan Roasted Potatoes!  I found the recipe on my fave spot - Pinterest.  And it sounded relatively easy - and it turned out amazing! I'd definitely make them again!  You can find the recipe HERE!
This would be a great after-work dinner to have.  The only thing is that the potatoes have to bake for about 45 minutes, so if you don't mind waiting once you're home, then have at it! 

Happy Friday!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I happened to read your blog one day and saw these recipes--they were so good!!! And thanks for the Sib contact in GA!
    -Stacy

    ReplyDelete