Monday, February 27, 2012

Matchy-Matchy Photoshoot!

When I hosted the Little Honeybees trunk show late last summer, my neighbor and I both ordered the same outfit for our little ladies.  We knew right away that a photo shoot would happen at some point, and it finally did this past weekend!  It was sunny, but pretty windy, which  made it a little chilly, so we decided no to the park idea and opted to do it at their house.  It is a good thing I emptied my memory card before going over there - I took a bunch!  Here are some of the keepers from my camera - such cute, sweet girls!


 And they looked a little wind-blown once we got inside for a few pictures, but they still turned out cute!






So that I didn't have to post them all separate, I decided to just make a little collage of some of them of just Katie - pretty darn cute!
Jill had some great ones on her camera too, and I wanted to post a couple of the ones she sent me too!  I think the one of them looking at the cameras is precious, but I think that second one is just adorable - something must have been really funny!  Maybe that was when I hid in the bushes and jumped out to try to make them smile!  Good thing no one was taking pictures of the mommas trying to get them to smile! HA!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment